Technology and Social Behaviour
Department of Computer Science
Department of Communication Studies
Frances Searle Building 1-147
Evanston, Illinois 60208-3545
- January, 2020: Paper accepted at the Computation + Journalism Symposium, to be held in Boston, MA, 20-21 March, 2020
- August, 2019: Presented (i) Network Perspective on the Efficiency of Peace Accords Implementation and (ii) Network-Aware Multi-Agent Simulations of Herder-Farmer Conflicts papers at the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM), in Vancouver, Canada
- July, 2019: Presented paper on Harnessing Collective Intelligence in P2P Lending at the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) conference on Web Science (WebSci), Synergies for the Good: The Web and Society, in Boston MA
- May 27, 2019: Presented paper (as poster) on Harnessing Collective Intelligence in P2P Lending at the 69th Annual International Communication Association (ICA) Conference, Communication Beyond Boundaries, in Washington DC
- September, 2018: Began PhD program at Northwestern University
- May, 2018: Promoting Peace through Data Science, DePauw Alumni Profile.
- February, 2018: Study Shows Social Media an Effective Tool for Predicting Voting Outcomes, Notre Dame News & Science-X News.
- October, 2016: Colombia’s Defeated Peace Agreement not Entirely Surprising, Social Media Analysis Shows, Notre Dame Press Release.
- October, 2012: Change in Your Pocket, DePauw Press Release.
- October, 2012: Senior Henry Dambanemuya named a Jewish World Watch Fellow, DePauw Press Release.
- April, 2012: Hoosiers Mobilize for Human Rights in Congo, Enough!
- March, 2012: Student Petition Pushes University to Consider Conflict-Free Electronics, The DePauw.
- December, 2011: Discussing a Conflict Free Campus, The DePauw.
- November, 2011: Panel Talks Conflict Minerals, The DePauw.
- April, 2011: Student Takes on Conflict Minerals, The DePauw